Compétition - Mode Normal
FIFA 19 [PS4]
Chapter 1 â General information
1.01 FIFA Regulations
Article 1 - Regulation Committee
The present Regulations are decided and written by the Regulation Committee (RC) of the European Gaming Organization. The Regulation Committee is composed of one competitions director and a tournament director for each discipline.
Article 2 â Application
The present FIFA Regulations applied on every official tournament of EGO Season 2015-2019. Official tournament includes national, regional and grand final tournaments. The tournament structure is at the sole discretion of the tournament organizer.
Article 3 â Updates
The Regulations Committee reserves the right to modify the present FIFA Regulations from time to time without notice. It is encouraged to review these regulations from time to time in order to be apprised of any changes.
Chapter 2 â FIFA rules
2.01 Game Setting
Article 4 â Game version
The competition uses the game âFIFA 19â.
Article 5 â Game setting
- The following game settings will be used:
- Mode: Exhibition
- Level: World class
- Team : Club/Nation
- Halftime: 6 min
- Tactics: by default (Only tactics of the game will be allowed)
- Injuries: ON
- Offside: ON
- Defending: Tactical Defending
- Speed: Normal
- Camera: TV Broadcast
- Extra-time and shoot-outs: extension of two half-time in case of a tie. If tied at the end of the extension, the winner will be announced after the meeting of shots on goal.
Article 5 â Particulars game setting for match in group stage
A match in group stages can end by a tied score. It implies to follow these particulars rules:
- The game doesnât have to use the extra-time rule.
- The game doesnât have to use the penalty shoot-outs rule
Article 7 - Particulars game setting for âHome & Awayâ match in play-offstage
A match in play-off stages canât end by a tied score. It implies to follow these particulars rules for the second game:Â
- The game must use the extra-time game settings.
- The game must use the penalty shoot-outs game settings.
2.02 Game Setting
Article 8 â Single-game match
A âsingle matchâ is played in two half times of 6 minutes. The winner of the match is the player with the most goals.
Article 9 â Best of Three match
Three match is played in two half times of 6 minutes. The winner of the best of three match is the player with the most match win.
Article 10 â Tie-Breaker match
A tie-breaker match is played as a single-game match.
Article 11 â In-game pause
Participant can pause the game to change strategy and players only two times per game and when game is stopped (ie: offside, touchline, fouls etc).
Exceptionally participant can pause the game each time one of his player is sent off or is injured to change him and his strategy.
Article 12 â Match interrupted
If a game is involuntary interrupted (player crash, server crash, network cuts â¦) the tournament officials may or not decide to replay the game. If the match must be replay it will be according to the following rules:
- If both players havenât scored a goal during the first half-time the whole match will be replayed.
- If the problem took place after the first goal scored, the game will be restarted with the remaining half-time. The goals scored of the interrupted half-time will be added to the final score of the new game.
2.03 Group stage and play-off specifics rules
Article 13 - Group stage specifics rules
In case of a group stage participants meet each otherâs in a Single-game. Each match result awards âgroup pointsâ (hereafter referred as points) as follows: 3 for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a defeat. At the end of the group, the following criteria apply orderly to determine the distinct position of each participant:
- Higher number of points obtained in all the group matches
- Higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the remaining tied participants
- Higher goal average difference obtained in the group matches played among the remaining tied participants
- Higher goal average difference obtained in all the group matches
- Higher number of points obtained in tie-breaker matches played among the remaining tied participants (tiebreaker matches are organized specifically for the occasion)
- Higher goal average difference obtained in the tie-breaker matches
- Steps 5 and 6 are applied again until no participants are tied anymore
If a player is disqualified or didnât finish a match during a group stage, all his matches results within the group are cancelled and are also lost by default score of 0-3. All points won or lost are backwardly re-distributed
Article 14 - Play-off specific srules
A play-off can be organized in a single elimination or double elimination bracket.
In each match of a single elimination or double elimination bracket, participants play each otherâs in a best of three match or single match for the looser bracket.
An extra match will be played between the loser of the semi-finals in order to establish the 3rd and 4th place. For a double elimination bracket, the winner of a match advances in a âwinnersâ bracket, loser continues in a âloserâ bracket when they have lost one match. Participants are eliminated when they have lost a match in the âloserâ bracket. During the grand finale, the champion of the âloserâ bracket must win 2 consecutive matches against the champion of the âwinnersâ bracket to win the tournament.
2.04 Glitch & Bug
- All variations of the kick off glitch are banned. As such, the following two points must be adhered to:
- From kick-off, you must pass the ball backwards before passing the edge of the center circle.
- After passing back, you must not use LB+Y (Xbox) or L1+Triangle (PS) in order to pass the ball to a forward player.
- If your opponent uses this glitch push pause and wait for the Admins. The player that used the kick off glitch will be disqualified from the cup if the he use cheat or bug.
Chapter 3 â Conduct
All participants in any EGO competition will be required to uphold to the highest standards and observe common sportsmanship. Racism will NOT be tolerated. If you are seen to be racist then you will have action taken against you. Being abusive in any way towards fellow players or admins will also result in disciplinary action.
Anyone who has been caught cheating in any EGO event may be suspended from all future EGO events. EGO Admins will review cases and players may be suspended for a period of not less than one month and is subject to review by EGO admins for readmission after that point
Players are expected to compete in a professional manner. Throwing a match, halting play without cause, or showing a flagrant lack of effort will be construed as a violation of player conduct, and will result in match forfeit and disqualification from the EGO Event.
Players found to be abusing the game mechanic to gain advantage in a way considered by the admin team to be unsporting will result in an admin review of the match and suitable remediation will be made in respect of that game. This will include, but is not limited to: overturning match results and awarding default wins, pointâs deduction, player/clan temporary or permanent bans.
Deliberately impeding the goalkeeper is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, blocking the goalkeeper during set pieces and deliberately running across the goalkeeper during dropkicks and throws.
Any player that is adjudged to have deliberately impeded the goalkeeper during play to gain an advantage (I.e. a goal), will automatically lose their fixture 3-0. Each case will be reviewed by the submission of video evidence.
Excessive time wasting will not be tolerated by EGO, time wasting in a game could result in disqualification. Please finish the game in question. This rule is subject to admin discretion based on the evidence provided.